Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Holiday

Now that I’ve had a day to readjust to the “real world” I can reflect a bit on the last two weeks. So what did I do for the holidays? First I finally got married to my beautiful and patient girlfriend (wife), Marjorie, and then we went to Italy for our honeymoon. Lots of pics ahead so I’m going to post them as links so as not to clog up this post.

The wedding is something of a blur. I remember Marge looking beautiful as she walked down the aisle and when I opened my mouth to tell her so I said something like, “You look awesome,” instead. Aren’t I the articulate one? Another brief flash of memory is the dreaded dance, which turned out really well despite me having the grace of a newborn giraffe. All in all, I have to admit it was pretty wonderful.

Wedding:

Italy was just fantastic. The ancient ruins of Rome, the museums of Florence, the waterways of Venice… I loved every minute of it. I'm still a bit groggy from the return flight so I'm going to let the photos do most of the talking.

Rome:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

Florence:

Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

Venice:


Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

I'm sure you all enjoyed seeing me in one of those newsboy hats.

3 comments:

Maria Teresa said...

Welcome back Alex, and congratulations again por your wedding. I loved your pictures, especially the pictures fron Florence( I was there and I think it is beautiful) Maria Teresa

Yesenia said...

Congratulations Alex! You guys look awesome together and the pictures are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us such important moment in your life.

Judy said...

Cocuyo
The pictures are beautiful , I like all of them.

Judy