Sunday, October 26, 2008

What can I say... I'm a Swamp Rat!


Maybe it's cause I was born and raised in Florida, but I find great pleasure in trudging through the muck of the Everglades. It's beautiful country. Personally, I prefer canoeing and hiking, but I'm starting to like horseback riding through the trails. If you want see our swamp ( which my wife is quick to point out that it's not a swamp at all, but a river of grass) I'd suggest Everglades National Park or Big Cypress, but if you want a small taste of our wetlands without running into a gator I'd highly recommend Chapel Trail in Pembroke Pines.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex you are such a dorm...your natural habitat isn't the everglades, its a DC Comic Book Convention!!!

Anonymous said...

I meant Dork with 72 Font!!! ^^

Alex Hernandez said...

That is true, but since South Florida has such crappy comic book conventions I'll stay in the swamp.